Irisa architecture & technology
Irisa is based on the “Interaction Management methodology” :
Each stage of an interaction between the user and the system is processed through a common set of software functions/modules.
Irisa provides the following software sub-systems :
· A Media and channel management for all types of access : fixed or mobile telephone, Web, Wireless data, Minitel, fax, etc.
· A Context management for all media
· An Application development to support the appropriate services
· Interfaces to legacy and back-office information systems
· Media-independent modules for :
· Call distribution
· Switching management
Irisa is designed with a distributed architecture to allow transparent component distribution over networked systems (TCP/IP).